Welcome to my new blog! I’ve been thinking about writing one for a really long time and finally I’ve got the courage to do it! My blog will hopefully be full of lots of things you will enjoy and to start off with I have a little ‘About Me’ so you can get to know me and why I am here!
- My name is Sophie.
- I’m 27.
- FashionBelle is my blogger name as it consists of two of my favourite things; Fashion because I’m totally obsessed with shopping, trends and planning outfits and Belle because Beauty and the Beast is my favourite film of all time!
- I have Spinal Muscular Atrophy type 3 which means I have muscle deterioration and it’s led to me not being able to walk at all, but that doesn’t stop me….!
- One of the main reasons I have started this blog is because of my disability. Sometimes people pre-judge you; I love dressing up, putting on make-up and making an effort (most days!) and I always get compliments from people who seem surprised that someone in a wheelchair can look stylish, so I wanted to create a blog where I can show disabled can be fabulous and hopefully inspire both disabled and able-bodied people in the process.
- My fashion aim in life is to walk (wheel) into Chanel, preferably on 5th Avenue in New York (one of my favourite places) and buy a 2.55 handbag!
- I’m currently engaged and due to get married next year yay!
- I work in finance as an administrator.
- I own soooo much make-up, jewellery, bags, shoes and of course clothes… I’m Sophie and I’m addicted to shopping!
- I have really admired certain bloggers and vloggers over the past few years and they have completely inspired me to finally start my own, so thank you!
- Zoella – https://www.youtube.com/user/zoella280390/featured
- Velvet Gh0st – https://www.youtube.com/user/velvetgh0st
- Meg Says – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOTKYFfRMaLj4n-QPBGWzDg
- That Pommie Girl – http://www.thatpommiegirl.com/
- The Pixie Cut – http://www.thepixiecut.co.uk/
I hope you all enjoyed reading my first post! If you did then please subscribe; I have lots of exciting blog posts to come featuring new outfits, homeware and make-up hauls and holiday posts so please stay tuned!