H & M have recently launched a new make up line which is gorgeous! I just had to purchase a few bits! And I have also tried and tested a few of them in my daily make up routine.
Items I purchased!
First Impressions – Makeup Routine
- So first of all I start off by using Makeup Revolution Pro Fixing Spray on my face which I have prepped with moisturiser.
- I then applied Bourjois Gel Foundation in the shade 52 all over my face and applied Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in the shade 1 (fair) where needed. Luckily I don’t suffer too much with acne so I use it mostly to brighten my skin.
- I use a Makeup Revolution Ultra Brow Arch and shape pencil on my eyebrows and they really need plucking..!! Ooops!
- I then used H&M High Impact Eye Colour in Pop the Question all over my eyelids, it was very glittery, much more than I thought it would be due to the colour and it wasn’t very pigmented which was a shame but it was nice for a light base cover which brightened my eyes. I then added H&M High Impact Eye Colour in Gala Gown to highlight my brow bone and inner corner of eyes as it’s a lovely gold tone and again quite glittery so works really well to highlight certain areas of my eyes.
- To accentuate my eyes and give them more definition I used a brown shade of my Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 palette in my crease and also underneath my eyes.
- To complete my eye makeup, I then used a Helen É black kohl liner and my Maybelline Waterproof Lash Sensational Mascara which is incredible! I don’t even need to curl my lashes when I use it so I highly recommend you try it if you haven’t already!
- I love to use my Sleek Contour Palette in Light on my cheeks and in a heart shape around my face to contour. The highlight gives a really lovely shimmer for daytime.
- The H&M Pure Radiance Powder Blusher in Sunrise Pink on the apples of my cheeks was lovely, it’s really pigmented and gives such a healthy glow.
- To finish off my H&M daytime look, I used H&M Lipstick in shade Kombucha which is a gorgeous pinky nude and again super pigmented and moisturising.
Overall the new H&M makeup is beautifully packaged (so instagram-worthy!!) and is of a really high quality. I have to say my favourite so far is the Lipstick, but I still have a couple of items still to use and test out! If you’re looking for some new makeup, I’d really recommend trying the H&M range.
(All photographs taken on my Olympus Pen E-PL7)
<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14497769/?claim=kr6sns8u2cd”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>