As it’s summertime now, I wanted to give you an update on the make up I’ve been wearing lately! I’ve recently been on my honeymoon as you may know and the majority of this look I wore religiously from one day to the next as it’s so simple!
I’ve been going for a simple coppery/peach eye, using dark eyeshadow on my lash line so it’s super quick and I’m not faffing around for hours trying to do perfect eyeliner! I’ve also upped my highlight game after purchasing a certain beauuuutiful palette that I will be reviewing in a couple of weeks, so keep your eyes peeled for that!
If you want to know anymore on the brushes or techniques I’ve used, then please leave a comment below.
Products I used;
– Body Shop Vitamin E Moisturiser
– Too Faced Born This Way Foundation – Vanilla
– Maybelline MasterBrow – Deep Brown
– Make Up Revolution Iconic Lights and Contour Palette
– Milani Baked Blush – Luminoso
– Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette (hands down one of my favourite ever palettes!!) – I used the shades; White Peach, Nectar, Luscious in the crease, Cobbler under my eye and Talk Derby to me on my lash line
– Benefit Rollerlash Mascara
– Tarte Lights, Camera Splashes Mascara on bottom lashes
– Becca Jaclyn Hill Palette – Champagne Pop
– Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick – Crush
– Avon Make up Setting Spray (never forget to set your make up, especially in the hot weather!!)