So if you’ve followed my blog for a while, you’ll know that I am completely obsessed with candles. I’d heard about the infamous B&M ‘Bath and Bodyworks’ candle dupes and I was desperate to get my hands on them. Unfortunately I can’t find any online to link for you but I went into store and they had a huge selection there.
I bought a whole range of candles with Autumn scents to Winter ones and they all smell soooo good! Also can we just talk about the packaging… I almost don’t want to burn them because they look so pretty! They were only £2.99 each for two wick candles so you literally can’t go wrong.
Now, we all know that describing scents is the hardest thing ever, so I’ll show you my haul below and then I’d definitely recommend you go and check them out in your local store.
Radiant Red Maple
Brown Sugar Allspice
Black Cherry Merlot
I’ve wanted a Morphe palette for such a long time and I was always unsure which one to go for but I’ve recently been really into purple make up looks and when I saw the 35P palette, I knew it would be perfect.
As you can see there are a huge amount of shades and it was really affordable. The shades range from everyday nudes and browns through to reds and purples which are perfect for this time of year.
I wasn’t sure what the quality of the shadows would be like but from the couple I have tested, I am very impressed. I did have to apply one of the more glittery shades with my finger rather than a brush for more pigmentation but it wasn’t a big deal and it made the colour pop so much.
Products I used to get this look;
Eyebrows – Maybelline Masterbrow Palette
Foundation – Dior Star 020
Powder – Makeup Obsession Contour Powder Fair
Bronzer – Makeup Obsession Contour Powder Light
Blusher -Max Factor Creme Puff Blush Gorgeous Berries
Highlight – Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit That Glow – Dripping In Gold
Mascara – Top Lashes – L’Oreal Volume Million Lashes Fatale
– Bottom Lashes – Revlon Ultra Volume
Lipstick – L’Oreal Gold Obsession Plum Gold
For my eyes; I used 5 shades from the Morphe 35P Palette. I used No. 1 all over my eye and up to my eyebrows (I didn’t use any eyeshadow primer), No. 2 over my eye socket up to the crease, No. 3 is the shade I added with my finger on the inner half of my eye and the colour was incredible, I then added No. 4 on the outer corner of my eye and I smoked this out and blended it in with No. 5 into my crease, which I also used underneath my eye for a smoky eye look.
You can find the Morphe 35P palette here.
I am so excited to use more of the shades in this palette and I’m definitely adding a couple onto my Christmas list!
Are there any other Morphe palettes you think I should try?
Sometimes I love a casual outfit perfect for a Sunday stroll in the park and comfy for chilling at home and this is perfect.The major thing is the jumper which I am in love with! Just because it’s a casual look, it doesn’t mean it has to be boring 😉
The jumper comes super oversized and I’m actually wearing an XSmall (possibly for the first time in my entire life) so not only does it make you feel great about yourself but it looks amazing too!
I recently discovered these jeggings and they are so comfortable and easy to get on. I really like the tone of blue that they are in as they’re not too bright and more of a true denim colour in my eyes which is hard to find in jeggings. They’re so stretchy that I think I could have gone down a size, but I’m impatient and I just wanted to wear them too much!
Jumper – H&M sold out online but alternative here
Jeggings – Next
Bag – Old River Island
Boots – Primark
Scarf – Old New Look but alternatives here and here
I haven’t done one of these in a while and there’s some amazing new Autumn pieces in the shops right now so I thought I’d show you some of what’s out there and what I’m loving!
Converse Trainers – £52.00
ASOS Knit Dress – £30.00
Monki Bracelet – £5.00
ASOS Off Shoulder Top – £30.00
River Island Choker – £14.00
Daisy Street Sequin Sweatshirt – £39.99
New Look Wide Fit Boot – £27.99
Quay Australia – £40.00
Topshop Velvet Belt – £22.00
Topshop Sequin Bomber Jacket – £75.00
Topshop Lace Tunic – £34.00
Topshop Stripe Leggings – £20.00
Topshop Velvet Cami – £25.00
Zara Frilled Top – £15.99
Zara Scarf – £17.99
Zara Shimmer Dress – £19.99
Zara Lace Sweatshirt – £25.99
Zara Bag – £35.99
New Look Wide Fit Boots – £34.99
New Look Top – £24.99
H&M Jumper – £17.99
So here’s part 2 of my halloween treat series, I hope you enjoy these ideas as much as you did the last two!
Rice Krispie Pumpkins
Ok so I have to admit, these are probably the most fiddly out of all of the treats I’m showing you! But if you’ve got a bit of patience and persistence, they will look and taste great!
- Cheekily I used a rice krispie recipe off of the internet because it’s such a simple recipe! It basically involves rice krispies, butter and marshmallows
- Add orange food colouring to make them as orange as you want them to be
- Separate the mixture into several sandwich bags, you can make smaller and larger pumpkins, so add as much mixture into each bag for the size that you want
- Mould the mixture in the bag into a round shape
- Add a fudge sweet into the top for a stalk (you could also use black liquorice)
- Tie up each food bag tightly and pop them in the fridge for a couple of hours so they set into a ball shape
How cute are these! Are they too cute to eat though… Of course not 😉
- Separate each half of 4 oreos and slice them into halves again. I did this by using a table knife in a slicing motion slowly so that they don’t crack! You should then end up with 16 ‘wings’
- Melt two bars of milk chocolate in the microwave (roughly 30 seconds but do it 10 seconds at a time and stir until melted)
- Fill small cupcake cases with the melted chocolate, this mixture made 8
- Before the chocolate has set, push two wings into each cupcake case at the top and two small white marshmallows at the bottom
- Add a dot of black piping icing onto the marshmallows for the eyes
- Put them in the fridge for a couple of hours
- Once the chocolate has set, remove the cupcake cases carefully so you don’t break the wings
Let me know if you decide to make any of these ideas and tag me on instagram so I can see them!
Instagram – Fashionbellee